Sunday, April 26, 2015

#the100dayproject | 1-20

21 days down & 79 days more to go...

I've been wanting to do this #the100dayproject & decided to keep it as simple as possible so I could still keep up with it even if we are in Philippines. I'm doing a collection of inspirational quotes which I will be printing on 3x4 journal cards or patterned papers, stamp the date & number sequence at the back, and the bind it into a mini book after 100 days.  Here's my first 20 of the #the100dayproject, my 100 days of quotes. 

1 - 10

11-20
You can still participate if you like. You can still catch up or start from day 1 at your own pace. You can read here to learn more about this project which is initiated by Elle Luna & The Great Discontent

Hoping to keep this going until the 100th day & I already have a new #the100dayproject after this. Excited to start, in 12 weeks.  

- - - - - - -

Will have to delay a week more on posting my weeks 2 & 3 of #myselfiescrapbook. Schedule got tight yesterday I wasn't able to go to the print shop for my photos. (Just letting you know.)

Have a wonderful week ahead.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think.
Will try my best to reply to all of your comments.