Tuesday, September 22, 2015

#the100dayproject | 21-100

Here's the first to be ticked off my "catch-up list" since we arrived back here in UAE. Felt so good I finally got this done. And as soon as I get my Project Life backlog done, I will be doing my second #the100dayproject.

This was a project I started last April and had to put it on pause for a while but kept saving quotes online. Visit my previous post here. You can read about the project here which was initiated by Elle Luna and The Great Discontent.

21-30
31-40
 41-50
 51-60
 61-70
 71-80
 81-90
 91-100
Created an opening page using a white cardstock cut into 3x4, printed the title and stamped the document word & the banner outline. Punched two holes on each cards and the covers. For the covers, I re-purposed an old box from my previous purchase, cut two slightly larger than 3x4 and punched holes. Added the title at the front using my Dymo embossing label maker. Used a large metal ring binder.

I'm happy with how it turned out once everything was binded. Excited for my next #the100dayproject.

Thanks for dropping by.
ing♥

- - - - - - -

P.S.
As I was arranging my cards to take photos, I noticed I had two same quotes. Oh well... Hahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think.
Will try my best to reply to all of your comments.